- Where do you ship from?
We are located in Poland (European Union) and we ship worldwide.
- You can place an order
- our official website
- a private message on facebook
- email: email@example.com
Installmentpayments have to be consulted and confirmed prior to placing an order.
- A CUSTOMS SIZE order is placed correctly only after the form with measurements has been filled in and sent to us via email. If you are choosing STANDARD SIZES, it is enough to put size into message while you are placing your order.
- In case of a Facebook or email order, the invoice is sent after receiving a completed form.
- In case of any changes in measurements, shipping address or any other issues, please inform us about them via email.
- After your order has been sent, you will receive an email containing the tracking number. Since we contact you via the email address from which you sent your completed form, we ask you to use the email account that you check regularly.
- How long is the lead time for an order?
We are a small family business and we receive a lot of orders from our customers (Thank you very much for your support). Custom orders additionally extend the lead time. We try not to exceed two months, but sometimes it is not possible for various reasons. We hope that the introduction of standard sizing will shorten the lead time considerably. Some of our fabrics are produced in Poland, others are imported from various parts of the world and the lead time also depends on that.
Each item description includes the information about an estimated lead time for an order. Sometimes it can change due to the current amount of orders or series popularity.
- What’s the lead time in case of pre-orders?
I include payment time and shipping period in the description of every pre-order. In the case of pre-orders, the shipping period can be susceptible to change due to such factors as the prolonging production of fabric, shipping of fabric, customs formalities or the number of orders. Therefore, please follow the updates on our Facebook and Instagram. We’ll inform you about any changes in the shipping time. To compensate you for the long lead time for the pre-order items we decided to split the payment into two instalments- the first due during the pre-order period and the second before shipping.
- How can I pay?
We accept payments via PayPal and bank transfer (in case you do not have a PayPal account). You can pay in USD only.
- Do you accept payment plans?
Yes, we do accept payment plans. We usually require you to pay in two installments. The first one is due when you place an order, second one when your item is ready to be shipped. The first part of your payment is non-refundable.
If necessary, we could arrange for several installments, but we need to be informed of such arrangement before an order has been placed. Your order is shipped only after the last installment has been paid.
- Should I add PayPal fees to the price of an item?
No, PayPal fees are included in the price of an item.
- What sizes do you offer?
We offer 5 standard sizes, such as S, M, L, and XL, XXL. Measurements are listed in each item description. Of course, we also offering custom sizing in case you are not comfortable with our standard sizing.
- Is it possible to order items in sizes larger than XXL?
Yes, of course. We believe that every lolita should have a chance to feel beautiful, irrespective of her size. Unfortunately, sometimes due to the characteristics of some fabrics we are required to use more fabric to make a piece of clothing and this causes extra fees that we have to charge (Size XL, XXL). Custom sized items require extra time to make a perfect fit, so the price is slightly higher. Information about extra charges is included in the description of an item.
What is Lady Sloth Shop’s exchange policy?
What do I do in case of any problems with my order?
- If the package has not reached you within the estimated delivery time, please check its delivery status at your local post office. In case of any problems or if your package has been lost, please contact us asap. We will intervene or file a complaint with the Polish side. Don’t worry, we won’t leave you alone with your problem.
- Please, check the sizes carefully. If you choose the custom size, please be exact when taking measurements. If your order does not fit, please send it back to us and after you have done so, we will, of course, replace it with a new item. Return shipping is paid by the customer. Still, you need to remember that such cases hinder our work and cause delays. If you are not sure about your measurements, ask someone for help in taking them. In case of any doubts regarding measuring yourself, just choose the standard sizes. It will make our job much easier.
- We are not a shop that sells ready-to-wear items. Our job is to make items to your order, therefore RETURNS ARE NOT POSSIBLE.
- In case of any problems, doubts or change of mind you can contact us through our email or facebook messages. We’ll do our best to assist you so that you will be completely satisfied with your order.
- Is it possible to make changes to the original design?
No. We are sorry, but we are not offering this option anymore.
- Can you make items according to my design?
No. We are sorry, but our schedule is too busy to custom orders at this moment.